How Far Along-pg111110154318

25 Replies
M.C - March 17

I am about to start my 12th wekk am i beginning my 3rd or 4th month?People ask and i feel stupid saying weeks,how many months am i now

Donna - March 17

your about to start your 3rd month, theres 4 weeks in a month so add it up like that

leslie - March 17

are you serious?

Gail - March 17

Your starting your 3rd month

M.C - March 17

Yes i am i know 12 weeks is 3 months but i get confused when the dates show i got pregnant near the beginning of jan so i wouldv'e been preg through jan,feb,march and april starting 4th,so no i'm not a dumb a__s just a little confused

Donna - March 17

It's ok M.C this is whats the sites here for.. help and advice so dont feel like your being made fun off :)

M.C - March 17

Thanks donna,you know i thought about responding to her but that would only make her happy,it's best to just ignore people like that.

Donna - March 17

haha sometimes i feel like responding to post's like that but uknow what... it's best to just leave it because then the thread you made will turn to be all based on her :)

M.C - March 17

i've read really hateful post and i just don't want to be a part of that most of us are on here because we are pregnant or want to be pregnant and our bf's or husbands just don't understand what we are going through,and it's really nice to have women who know how we feel

Donna - March 17

yep of course :)

LESLIE - March 17

TO ALL THE LADIES READING THIS, I JUST FOUND OUT FROM SOMEONE THAT "SOMEONE" WITH MY NAME PUT A HATEFUL COMMENT IN THIS THREAD..ALL I PUT IN HERE WAS THE ONE THAT SAYS ARE YOU SERIOUS..BECAUSE i THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY AND DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A CONFUSION FROM THE DATE SHE GOT PREGNANT BUT I DID NOT PUT DOWN THE COMMENT THAT SAYS BITCHES!! I DON'T USE THAT WORD!!!!!! SO WHOEVER YOU ARE STOP USING MY NAME AND BEEN MEAN..AND M.C. I AM SORRY IF I OFFENDED YOU WITH "ARE YOU SERIOUS" I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS A CONFUSION FROM THE DATE YOU CONCIVED..SORRY AGAIN.

to leslie - March 17

YEAH RIGHT

.... - March 18

How do u know other people havnt got your name? u aint the only leslie on this site

leslie - March 18

I am the one that has been using it, therefore when someone else with the same name comes and posts something horrible..the girls that know me are going t think its me...itf fine I will just change mine to another one.

To Leslie - March 18

well change your name to something like x-Leslie-x but im sure people know your not the one writting in the bad things!

leslie - March 18

thank you! for the advice

jen - March 19

my question-I had my last period jan.17, how far would i be?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?