How Far Along Am I -pg114807623918

1 Replies
amylei7 - May 19

I had some bleeding a week before my period was due. It was darker than normal and only lasted a few days. I didn't take a test at that time because I assumed I was just having a short period. My husband and I have been trying for 4 months. He gets upset if I buy HPT's without some reason to believe I may be pregnant. Fair enough. Well, I started feeling tired, nauseous, craving salty foods, and constipated. Since I know what to look for I went to get an HPT a week or so ago. I bought the cheapest kind they had, and 2 came in the pack. I quickly got 2 + signs suggesting that I am pregnant. I waited about 4 days and got a clear blue easy digital test. In less than 40 seconds I got a PREGNANT. I just started a new job so I am trying to sort out insurance, or I would be at the doctor's office now. My last period (it was similar to this bleeding I had) was around April 12th. Any ideas how far along I could be? Or suggestions as to how I can find out?

nikki_firstimepregnant - May 19

well all you need to know is the date of the first day of your last period and then go to www.firstresponse.com and you'll see on the left hand side something that says "Pregnant? Know your due date in seconds!" Click on that, put the info in and it will tell you your due date, from there to know how far along you are just count backwards or go to www.babycenter.com and sign up, you put in your due date and they will tell you how many weeks you are. My due date is dec 13th and i am at 10 weeks.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?