How Far Along Am I Pg1261174217

3 Replies
italianaqb813 - December 18

I just found out 2 days ago I was pregnant. I've been feeling symptoms for a bit now. I was supposed to get my period on December 9th. Which would make me not that far along. But the only thing is the past 2 months when I had my period I was about a week maybe a week and a half late on each months period. My doctor said I could be pregnant for that long because you can still have your period and be pregnant. So Im not sure if im like one month or like 3 months. If anyone has any information on how I can know any help would be great thanks.

Grandpa Viv - December 18

You should be getting a first trimester ultrasound which will date the pregnancy to within a few days. Symptoms of pregnancy are usually first felt in the cycle you get pregnant, days before missing a period. The most obvious early signs seem to be fatigue, more frequent urination, and lotion discharge. Nausea is worst from weeks 7 through 12. At 12 weeks the uterus can be felt level with the top of the pubic bone. At 20 weeks the uterus is level with the belly b___ton. Quickening varies, later with first pregnancy, somewhere around 16 weeks. GL!

italianaqb813 - December 19

Well I have been getting every single sympton. The fatigue, the urination, the cramps, the nausea, No morning sickness though, irritability, depression, headaches, dizziness, just everything. I know i need an ultrasound but I was just wondering if you can tell what month your in without the ultrasound. My stomach is really poofed out looks like im like 4 months or something but I dont know if thats just the bloating. So any feedback thanks

Grandpa Viv - December 20

Have you had these signs for months? Doctors these days rely on tests to figure things out. They have lost the touch and listen skills of yesteryear. Maybe you can find a midwife who still can tell. Could you have gotten pregnant from s_x in mid September? There used to be a rule about one week shy of 20 for every finger width below the belly b___ton. Have a friend feel for your womb, like a ball growing up from behind the pubic bone. GL!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?