How Far Am I -pg110498859635

2 Replies
Mommy - January 6

I just got an ultrasound today but the doctor doesn't know how far I am, so I am switching doctors cause my recent doctor seems to know nothing, anyways in my ultrasound my baby was 11 cm from head to tailbone, would anyone have a clue of how far I might be?

Connie - January 6

Hi Mommy, According the book "Your Pregnancy Week by Week", by Glade B. Curtis, M.D. OB/GYN, your baby is 11 or 12 cm from crown to rump ( or tailbone) at 17 weeks. In inches this is 4.4 to 4.8 inches. How could a doctor not not know this? Some of them never cease to amaze me (LOL)! The author also states the by week 17 your baby is about the size of your hand spread wide open!! If you want to purchase this book,you can find it at most book stores. For instance, I bought mine at Borders. Congrats and good luck for a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

Connie - January 6

Hi again! Just wanted to add that the book is very informative with little dad tips throughout and had illustrations of what your baby looks like from week to week! Looks like you are 17 weeks pregnant!! ( age of fetus 15 weeks). As you probably already know, doctors say you are pregnant 2 weeks before you actually concieve ( the day of your last menstrual period). Anyway, congrats and good luck again :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?