How Far Am I -pg112896728718

10 Replies
Brooke - October 10

I have a 10 1/2 month old daughter and I recently found out that I am pregnant by taking a Home Preganacy Test. I am still br___tfeeding and my one and only period was in July. It seemed like it was a lot but nothing came after that. How far along do you think that I am?

Lisa*9 - October 10

When was the first day of your last menstral period,is where anybody can start to count from.

Nat - October 10

Around 2 1/2 or 3 months it sounds like.

Brooke - October 10

I really can' t remember. It was sometime around July 15th.

suzyQ - November 2

my last period was september 14,2005 how far am i?

mom of 4 - November 2

not sure because b___st feeding can really make your periods wierd and unpredictable...i would just rely on the ultrasound to tell you..drink plenty of water if you continue to nurse while pregnant...otherwise you will get kidney stones and they really hurt...good luck

katie - November 3

my last period lasted longer than normal and I think it was either the 27th or 28th of july when it ended. When I went in for my first check up my doctor felt my uterus and said I was about 9 weeks. Would she be correct or could she be off? And if she is how far off? And when do u think my baby was concieved?

anita - November 3

to katie- when was your appt.? are you 9 wks today? for now i would go by what the doc said for how many wks. you are b/c they're the professionals. if you had an average cycle it sounds like you'd be about 12wks, but you said your last period was longer than normal so who knows. you'll get a better idea of where you are at your first u/s.

Katie - November 3

Im just about 14 weeks pregnant. When I went in to my first appointment it was the end of september my doctor felt my uterus and said I was 9 weeks. My last period was longer than normal it ended the 27th or 28th of july. When do you think my baby was concieved?

Katie - November 3

Also my period was just 2 or 3 days longer.

anita - November 3

to katie-go to www.pregnancy.org and do their pregnancy calander. put in the 1st day of your last period and it'll give you an approximate conception date. hope that helps.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?