How Long -pg110172053433

1 Replies
Leigha - November 29

Hi all.. I took the pill for about 6 or 7 years until I recently (last June) stopped because my husband and I were ready to have a baby. How long did it take you women to get pregnant ? It's 6 months later and I'm starting to worry... Any friendly, encouraging advice ?

Sonia - November 29

Hi Leigha, I am trying for baby number two. With my first baby it took me 9 months to fall pregnant after being on the pill for 10 years. It was very frustrating and for the first 7 months I took my temp every morning and tried hard to fall pregnant. But like alot of people say (not easy to do either) it happens when you least expect it and don't try. I didn't chart my temp for months 8 and 9 and tried not to think about it too much (hard). On month 8 I had cramps, and I never cramp, this gave me a bit of encouragement that the pill might finally be out of my system. Month 9 I found out I was pregnant. The day I found out was the first day that I was sick too. I was sick for the further 9 months, haha, not nice - but certainly worth it. Hang in there, try not to try too hard, it will happen soon and it will be totally worth it. Best of luck in the coming months. xx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?