How Many Months Am I -pg112623982018

9 Replies
megan - September 9

im 22 weeks pregnant and need to know how many months i am, and how many weeks are you when your 6 months

elizabeth - September 9

you are 5 and 1/2 months..

me - September 9

from what i've been told you are at the start of your sixth month. at 24 wks you will have completed your 6th. month.

hi - September 9

hi megan,love your name.always wanted to name my little girl that!!actually in pregnancy the doctors go by lunar months which is basically 4weeks per month .no matter if the month has 5 or not .in other words every 4 weeks that pa__s your another month along.and yes i agree that snide remark wasn't called for in the least.maybe someone will be as helpful to you one day julie if you find yourself in need of an answer!!!

lisa - September 9

i last had my preid febuary 2

tiffani~53 days to go!! - September 9

Lisa, My last period was Feb. 7th, and i'll be 32 weeks on Monday. You're probably 32 weeks right now, or 7 1/2 months pregnant. :o)

to julie - September 10

im only 18 this is my first pregnancy and everyone tells me diff. on how fare i am. my dr. never told me how to find out on my own ok. so sorry for asking a little Q.

Emily - September 10

at 6 months its weeks 21-25 i believe

k - September 10

Megan don't take it to heart what Julie said.There are some really nasty woman on this site.We just need to pray for them

megan - September 10

y i asked the Q is because of this magazine. as your baby grows. it said that that the months are. 8 week is the 1st month 12 is the 2nd month 16 is the 3 20 is the 4 26 is the 5 30 is 6 34 is 7 38 is 8 and 42 is 9. and last time i whent to the dr when i was 20 weeks he said that i was 5 month and i didnt get it because of the magazine so i just needed to know

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?