How Many Weeks Am I -pg117310654188

2 Replies
phillygir1 - March 5

I took a test on February 25, 2007, at 10 pm a night and it came back pregnant. My last period, which may have not been a period, was February 3, 2007, which was 5-6 days early. If I was to get pregnant in February, it wouldn’t show up as early as February 25, 2007, right? Do you think I may be further along? Before the February 3, 2007 period, my last period was January 9, 2007 and was light and lasted 2-3 days. Please, any opinions are appreciated here. I am going to the doctor’s tomorrow but they will not be able to tell until the ultra sound and that is in a week. Thank you all!

Grandpa Viv - March 5

Congratulations on your pregnancy, and good luck with the ultrasound. Count back a week or ten days before you first started feeling any early signs of pregnancy to figure when you might have conceived. Good luck!

jen327 - March 6

The best way to know is the u/s. They are pretty precise. Mine was right on the day. I wouldn't freat over it for now because you will drive yourself crazy. Just try and focus on the fact you are pregnant. Congrats!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?