I Dont Know If Im Pregnant Pg1245088718

6 Replies
CuriousOne - June 15

Im not sure whether i'm pregnant, If im pregnant, do i still ovulate? Cause i saw some white muecus like liquid from my va___a. And i got a VERY early period. Is that normal?

Grandpa Viv - June 16

This could be implantation spotting and "lotion discharge', both early signs. Look for tired, peeing, unusual aches and cramps etc. in the next few days. Test using first morning pee when your normally scheduled period date has pa__sed, probably next weekend. Good luck!

CuriousOne - June 17

So you're telling me that these are early signs of pregnancy? Does this mean that i am most likely pregnant?

kimberly - June 17

What he is saying is lotion like discharge can be a sign of pregnancy. It doesn't mean you are pregnant though. It could just be normal discharge or ovulation. (You don't ovulate when you are already pregnant)Luekoria is a discharge women get when pregnant, it is milky white and thin watery discharge. But, just because you have a discharge like this it don't always mean pregnancy, it could be infection, normal for you or start of your period, ovulation, or pregnancy. It is not uncommon to have a few cycles that are early or late. If you are concerned because your cycle came eary, as long as it was normal flow and lasted the normal amount of time, it was probably just early because your body decided to ovulate a little earlier. Your period always follows ovulation by about 14 days, so if you ovulate early, your period will come early. Take a test just to ease your mind.

CuriousOne - June 17

Well, my period started at like the first of the month? and yes it was the 14th day before i noticed the milky white discharge. So i shouldnt be too worried?

HappyAsh - June 17

you should take a test, and then not worry.

ladydraggin5302 - August 5

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?