I M Not Sure-pg120412973816

2 Replies
lasheetz - February 27

I have read what some of the other mother's are going through and have gone through. I had my second son seven years ago by emergency C- section. I had my tubes tied about a month later. I have had "funny" periods on and off over the last several years. I also thought I was pregnant once but it turned out that I was not. But the past two weeks I have not been feeling very good, I have some signs of pregnancy, I don't have a doctor right now. I not sure if I should wait for another week or what. I don't want to say anything to anyone else. I was jokingly talking to my husband about a baby the other day and he was like we don't have the finacnes. But if I found out I was pregnant we would love and raise the baby the same as our first two sons. So what should I do?

anita2000ng - February 28

Hi Lasheetz,i understand how u feel,i feel the same way too like i'm pregnant but not to sure.i guess u should get a gyno.to put u through this.Good luck to u and us all.Cheers!Ani.

Grandpa Viv - February 28

The only option is to take a couple of tests first morning pee at one week intervals. The chances are low, but it has happened to others in this situation. Good luck

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?