I Might Be Pregnant-pg117147041171

3 Replies
styner - February 14

I got a rough estimate from my doctor as to when my period should arrive this month and she said today at the latest. So... I have had tingling sensations in my br___ts for about a week, light-headed spells, cramping that feels like menstrual cramps for almost a week now, an increased appet_te, and a dislike for a couple things I use to love. So... my last period started on January 11th and I took a hpt today and it was negative. Any thoughts or suggestions??? Thanks

Sonja.Ippy - February 17

You have a lot of early pregnancy symptoms. Specially the tender/tingling b___sts and cramping. I would wait a couple of weeks and do a home pregnancy test or even better go do a test at your doctor.

Grandpa Viv - February 18

You have a cycle over 35 days? You have some promising early signs. Test every few days, using first morning pee. Good luck!

SaraH - February 18

It sounds like you could possibly be pregnant, although for reasons such as stress/sickness you could just be very very late too. Use first morning pee to take an hpt in a couple of days and use a sensitive pregnancy test (one that is a "first response" or "Early response" test) as they will show up sooner. Also your doc. can do a blood test if you don't get a period or a positive hpt soon. The urine tests they do in the doc office are really no more accurate then a sensitive hpt, but they can draw your blood and test the level of HCG (pregnancy hormone) in your system, so if you don't get a positive or your period in the next couple weeks you could ask your doc about that. GL

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?