I Need Help -pg113643651318

3 Replies
sarah513 - January 4

hi guys... im having really really bad pressure and pains in my abdomen and r___m... it feels like im sitting on something when i sit down and when i try to lay on my side i have to move really really slow because of the pain.. im just now in my 7th month and im worried... i felt some nausea this morning and ive been having diarrhea for a couple days... my stomach feels so tight i cant stand it and i can hardly sit up because there is a lot of pressure on my ribs also.. i can feel her kicking my ribs so its like she is head down already... that has been happening for about a week now... but this pressure is killing me!! what is going on!!!

Jbear - January 4

I think you should call your doctor and describe the pain you're having. Don't worry about it being the middle of the night...doctors are used to that. Or go to the hospital and get checked out. It doesn't sound normal, and if you were in labor already they might be able to slow it down long enough to give shots to mature the baby's lungs.

Jbear - January 5

How are you doing today? Did you call the doc last night?

sarah513 - January 6

i called the hospital and one of my docs wanted me in there immediately... they said that everything was fine but if they pain continued then to just call em back... they had me on a fetal monitor and the baby is fine.. kicking and squirmin as usual... im not sure whats going on but i guess ill be fine :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?