I Think Im Pregnant-pg119463524959

3 Replies
kodins mommy - November 9

ive had the merina iud in four two months and ive been bleeding eversince but this month it is very very light and my br___t have been feeling heavy, i also have lower abdomen pain. is the pain normal? i took two pregnancy test and they read negative but i feel pregnant. can i be pregnant?

Eleysse - November 9

Hmm thats hard because you really have no point of origin to know if you have missed a period or if you are having a problem with your cycle this month! Are you stressed or changed your diet drastically this month at all? Im having a weird issue myself!! My period is due 11/14 yesterday I thought mine started early a whole week early!! But when I pulled the tampon out there was only a few spots of brownish-red blod and every since every now and then I get a little pinkish color when I whipe after using the rest room! I heard that is inplanatation bleeding but Im not sure. My b___st hurt and I feel queezy but I feel like premenstrual too

Grandpa Viv - November 10

The failure rate for the IUD is extremely small. Google < merina iud side effects > to find a forum on what happens when you have an iud laced with hormones. I think that is what you are experiencing. Good luck!

vicbeau27 - November 10

On this website go to pregnancy complications scroll down and click on IUD pregnancy there is a whole thread on it ! Good luck !!! I think the failiure rate of IUD is much more than they state.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?