Im Scared-pg111366952318

3 Replies
gege - April 16

when i have my baby i dont want the doctors looking there because i have a fright of others looking there but my husband i dont mind is it uncomfortable when doctors put their fingers in you and touch all over you ??

gege - April 16

anyone there.. can anyone answer my question???

??? - April 16

Gege :-) Really dear, doctors do it because it's their job Do not be malicious coz doctors only touch you in places and ways that are necessary to make sure you and the baby are okay when you deliver. Have you never seen an OB-Gyn in your life? How old are you? You can also choose a female doctor, y'know. Maybe that would make it more acceptable for you?

m - April 16

Hi, Don't be afraid that. Truly, it can be an uncomfortable situation for a young woman, but let me rea__sure you that they could actually care LESS about "looking" at you "there" - it's all in your mind. They don't touch you in a s_xual way at all. They are there to take care of you. It can be uncomfortable, but having a baby will make you a pro at going to the ob/gyn ;-) you'll overcome your fears soon enough. You think fingers are bad? Wait till you give birth and if your placenta doesn't come out soon enough, the doc will be up to his elbows in you fishing it out!! LOL Sorry if that frightens you but really, it's ok... they'e just doin' their job ; ) Taking care of YOU! Just keep that in mind.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?