Implantation Bleeding -pg110221680370

1 Replies
... - December 4

My doctor really thinks that I am further along than what we thought. My last period was April 26th, so the only way I could be more than 32 weeks is if that wasn't really a period if it was implantation bleeding... and now that I really think about it I think that was a really light period and only lasted a couple days instead of my regular heavy flow that lasts for 7 days. So how long can implantation bleeding last for, and how soon or how long after conception does it usually happen? My doctor seems pretty amazed at the size of my 32 weeker, he's in the 95th percentile with his height and weight.

answer - December 4

implantation happens 5-9 days after conception and about 7-10 days after that implation you may see some bleeding ( implantation bleeding). the blood will be darker than normal like black , brown , or dark red, because it has daken some time to "come out" and is already "old". most ppl. who have this a__sume its their period early than normal and not all women have this either. another source says the blood may be light pink spotting around 8-10 days following ovultion ( earlier than your period is due.) is is normally light, progressing to heavy and then light again and you may even get some cramping. hope this helps

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?