Implantation Bleeding Or Period -pg110066360028

8 Replies
confused - November 16

Ok, so here's the deal on November 16th, I started to bled which wasn't heavy it couldn't possibly be my period because I got NO cramps, just some pressure down there usually when I get my period-cramps I'm almost in tears.If, my calculations "were" correct I should of ovulated on October 27th (which I had intercourse on October 26th).Could, this still be implantation bleeding because (at the most) the bleeding would of occured on November 12th.I've read things about women getting their period during pregnancy, but this can't be a regular period because simply NO cramps just some pressure.Also, I've been having sore br___ts for the past 6 days and I've been feeling neasued and I've gotten incrased saliva and somewhat headaches and have gotten tired extremely early.Is, this implantation, period or what else?? HELP!

confused - November 17

please help...someone!

kj - November 17

It could be, or it could not be. Buy a home pregnancy test and check. Then see your doctor to be sure.

DESIRE - November 17

THE BEST THING FOR YOU TO DO IS BRING THIS TO YOUR DOCTOR, BECAUSE THE HPT DON'T WORK ALL THE TIME. AND YOU CAN BE ANOTHER WOMAN WHO WANTS TO ENJOY HER PREGNANCY LIFE, BUT CAN'T BECAUSE THE DAM HPT SAYS YOUR NEGATIVE.

angel - December 26

confused, i can relate, please keep me informed!!! [email protected]

Sondra - January 11

I'm wondering the same thing. Because I'm having lite spotting , but a week early.

Julia - January 23

alright i couldnt find the d__n question thing.. but im also have light spotting.. im 15 years old and i had intercourse about..4-5 days ago.. and know its a week before my period but theres blood... very light and im normally not that light for the first 3-4 days of my period.,. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME????

Samantha Coe - February 11

The pressure could be caused by a miscariage.I just had one just as long as there is no clotting you should be fine but go take a test to be sure.GOOD LUCK!!!!

jen - February 15

dear julia. it is normal 2 bleed 4 a couple of days aftr u 1st had s_x. if u didn use protection n d bleedin doesn stop then take a hpt.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?