Important -pg115272880018

4 Replies
lilme - July 12

Ok so I stopped taking my BC like a week ago and on my menstration chart it says that I should have ovulated today and i been fertile like the past 3 days. Can I get pregnant this way..I mean with just having stopped my BC? If anyone knows about this then plz help me out. Oh and I been kinda crampy today. And if it helps the 1st day of my last period was June 27th. Thanks.

Fatima - July 12

Everybody is different. Woman that get off the bc pill sometimes take a while to get pregnant, because the hormone is still in the system if you take it for a long time. Others, like me, may get pregnant right away. I got off the pill when I was taking a lot of strong medication for kidney infection and once I stopped taking it, I had my period and days after got pregnant.

Fatima - July 12

oh and just to add, i wasnt so constant with the pill.

lilme - July 12

Thanks Girls. I just started takin this last month. So yea..Oh and I dIdnt take it the same hour daily and things like that. I think I forgot it one day and ...I just aint been good at takin it at all. I don't know why. Bzy I guess. I wouldnt mind another bb But DH he dont want another right now.

lilme - July 12

bump

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?