Is It Normal To -pg11722120419

2 Replies
Belief - February 23

have some bleeding and cramping. I know this has probably been asked many times, but I had 2 positive HPT and one came up neg yesterday morn. I started cramping sporatically much like a normal cycle. I'm not passing any clots and it isn't heavy bleeding. I called the doc yesterday and got blood work done yesterday evening. I go back today for the results but I'm just trying to find rational to the situation. any insight would be appreciated.

snugglybugglys - February 23

How long ago were the positive tests? And are they the same brand as the negetive?

Belief - February 23

Same brand for all three tests, First Response. Test 1 was done on the 13th and Test 2 on the 17th were both positive. I took one on the 22 (yesterday) and it was negative. That afternoon I started mild cramping (much like menstrual) and started bleeding bright red - no clots. I'm not soaking any pads or anything like that but still bleed mildly and having mild cramps. I'm just really nervous about going to the doctor. I've tried to find my symptoms on the internet but I can't.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?