Is It Possible -pg111250675618

3 Replies
Kait - April 3

My boyfriend and I had s_x about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I'm frequentely urinating, tender br___ts, a couple more of the pregnancy symptoms but I got my period about 5 days ago ... is it possible to be pregnant even if you did get your period?

Jbear - April 3

I've heard of it happening to people. I spotted the first month of both of my pregnancies, but I didn't have a regular period. You can take a pregnancy test so you will know one way or another. I've always gotten pregnancy symptoms as part of PMS. Did your symptoms stop when your period started?

kenya mama - April 3

like jbear said, sometimes there are preg symptoms that go w/ periods. it's too bad there isn't a sure way to trust the symptoms all around. it may have just been spotting from the fetus attaching to your uterus, it may have been a full b__wn period. i have a friend who had her period while she was pregnant though. i would take a test if i were you. buy a couple different brands because some are more accurate than others. best of luck!

mandy - April 4

well, it is possible to be pregnant and have bleeding that looks like a period. Take a test and find out.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?