Is It Possible -pg111991843818

2 Replies
Blondie - June 27

Well I am usual fairly consistent on a 28day cycle and should be expecting AF on July 3. However a little worried right now had unprotected s_x on june 24th/25th, it was through that night at some point not sure exactly what time so it is either date. Well been having a bit of spotting today, more of brownish color. I didn't think it would be possible to get pregnant that date or that i would get IB that fast only 2-3 days later. Can anyone help me out here?

Paula - June 29

My period is due July 3rd as well. According to most sites you ovulate 14 days after the first day of your last period. My last one was June 6th which meant I should have ovulated June 19th. I took an ovulation test and didn't ovulate until the 23rd. You could ovulate later in your cycle than most like I do but I'm not sure about the IB. It's 7 days after ovulation for me and I'm feeling some cramping today, maybe IB who knows.

Blondie - June 29

AF not due till 7/3, had s_x 6/24 and well started with a bit of spotting on 6/27 (late that night) and it is still going, I am never early like this I dont know whats going on?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?