Is It Possible For Me To Be Pregnant -pg112319167318

1 Replies
Candra - August 4

On May 16 I terminated a pregnancy at 7 weeks. I started using the Nuva Ring and so far so good. I started my period on Monday, July 25 and ended on Thursday, July 28. I went to pick up my birth control at the pharmacy when they informed me that my prescription wasn't going to be ready until that Monday due to shortage. My boyfriend and I had s_x on Saturday, twice, both times unprotected. I finally got my birth control on Monday, August 1st, and since then my br___ts have been sore but not as sore as they were the last time I was pregnant. Is it possible that I am pregnant again so soon after terminating a pregnance as well as having unprotected s_x soon after my period ending?

???!!! - August 4

Okay, I know you need advice but I am trying to reason why you would have unprotected s_x so soon after having an abortion. I mean, girl, come on! Anyways, if you had s_x on Saturday that would be the 30th right? Three days after your period? You were probabaly not ovulating then and are probably okay. Maybe your b___sts are so because of the birth control..I don't know what the side effects of the ring are but if they are anything like the pill then b___st soreness is a sympton. Good luck! I really hope you are not pregnant again...

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?