Is It Safe -pg121571388781

2 Replies
ashley_1991 - July 10

So i have heard MANY Different opinions on this, My mother has 5 kids including me I have a 17 moth old boy nda im 15 weeks pregnant with my second baby my mom went to wonderland during all of her pregnancies and we are suppose to go this weekend now some ppl have told me not to go its sae and others say its ok to go ?

mjvdec01 - July 10

So, you are 15 weeks pregnant and you want to go on a trip? What is Wonderland? As long as you aren't going on any jarring rides or getting dehydrated, then by all means... go and have fun. Just know your limits in the heat. Wonderland sounds like some sort of theme park, but I have never heard of it. I flew form Seattle to Texas when I was 13 weeks pregnant with our first and was perfectly fine. Is your pregnancy high risk?

ashley_1991 - July 10

No my pregnancy is not high risk =) It is a theme park. I called the dr just to make sure n she said it was OK to go on but I cant ride the really turning and fast rides more than once and i need to take a break in between and at any time if i start to feel sick, i should NOT go on any more rides, She said that i should be OK but that later in my pregnancy i couldnt go out to theme parks.. or atleast ride the rides =) Thank you for your help though..

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?