Is It True -pg112433268918

5 Replies
Confussed - August 17

I was told that my conception date was on march 23rd but i heard that your conception date may not be the day you had s_x because it takes a few days for the sperm to travel to the egg...is this true? i am just curious...it seems like i learn something new everyday...if it helps i am 23 weeks as of weds and my LMP was march 9th...i cant remember if i actually had s_x the 23rd but is it true that the day i concieved is not on the day i had s_x? but actually a few days later?(i know this is very confussing sorry)

Robin - August 18

I read something online that said that sperm live for a couple days. So it is very possible that your conception date was the 23rd.

J - August 18

Only God knows when actual conception takes place. No one can pinpoint for sure...

Kris - August 18

The 23rd is basically an estimate based off when you started your last period..the 23rd would be your prime day for conception.

Erin - August 18

I've read that not only can it take a few days to swim up but once it gets there it can stay alive for a few days waiting for your egg.. so your conception date was not necessarily the day you had s_x but it should be the same day that you ovulated

confussed - August 18

Thank you erin...u made that a lot easier for me to understand...i was just curious because i read something like that but thank u!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?