Is There Still Hope -pg122831472849

0 Replies
ladyGEMINI - December 3

I have been bleeding (what I thought was my period although most days was just spotting) since the 21st of Nov. Took a hpt last night (just being curious) and got a bfp. Rushed to the ER because I figured if I have been bleeding this long their MUST be something wrong. They gave me another test of course which was positive and tried to find baby's heartbeat. They thought they heard it but wasn't sure if it was mine or baby's because I was so nervous. Did an internal sonogram and could not find baby in my uterus or tubes (thank god it wan't in the tubes). Doc said it could just be too early to see baby or I could have already miscarried him/her. Supposed to return to hospital in 2days (Thursday) for blood work to see if HGC levels go up or down. I am so sad and worried. I feel as if they should have seen or heard the baby because the doc said I should be about 5 1/2 weeks. Do you think it's possible that the baby is still with me? With 12 days of bleeding I unfortunately think not although I am not bleeding or spotting today. Any advice will be appreciated. Sorry this was so long and thanks in advance.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?