Is This Normal-pg110925318618

6 Replies
nicole - February 24

is it normal to have mornin sickness for a week straight and then one day wake up as normal as any unpregnant day

Leahp - February 24

YEP! I have experienced the same thing, I was thinking Hallaluha!!! But then the next day it was back!!! It starts to really play tricks on you once they start to subside!!! I felt great the whole weekend, even thought it might be gone! But now the past couple nights have been yukky again!! uggghh! How far along are you??

nicole - February 24

oh im glad to hear it is normal i was startin to get scared. im 8 weeks how bout you. anywayz congrats on ur pregnancy.

Leahp - February 24

I'm ten weeks, so I'm almost at the end of this yukky trimester!!! Your b___bs will tend to do the same thing too! One day I'll be able to grab on them and then this morning, ohhh! They hurt like hell!! So try not to fret!! You'll have hormone surges!

Heavenly - February 24

Hello ladies! I agree with Leahp. Same here! I had morning sickness for weeks and it was so bad I couldn't pick my head up. Then I would get a day break in between, get hopeful and then it was back! I even had it up to my 4th month. Yuck!

nicole - February 24

i got another question i work all weekdayz fulltime. now when i have morning sickness i sit by the toilet in the office all day long. thats how bad it is. sometimes i dont know where i pull out the courage to get up and go. what can i do...i jus started this job bout 2 weeks ago and i dont want to loose it. its my only source of income

Rachel* - February 24

I took some medicine called Emetrol. It is a liquid syrup that you can buy over-the-counter at a drug store. It helped me a lot. My friend who is pregnant too swears by it. It's worth a try. It's an anti-nausea medicine. Good luck :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?