Is This Normal -pg110194836013

3 Replies
A - December 1

How long does morning sickness usually last? Is is normal to be throwing up at 8:00 at night?

lilmama - December 1

morning sickness doesnt have to be just in the morning. Most wemon get over it after the first trimester (3 months) but some have it the whole time. With my first puked constantly for the first 4 months. I know it is miserable, try to hang in there! try eating smaller meals more often and more bland foods like plain toast and crackers. Some people say yougurt helps to calm it, but I hate yogurt so ive never tried it.

darlin - December 2

with my first, i was always sick at night, either right after i laid down or between supper and bedtime. very rarely did i ever get sick in the morning. i always blamed it on my heartburn though. good luck!

Amy - December 3

Lol, 'Morning sickness' should be more apropreatly called " Any time, Any place, Any where Sickness"! or "All day Everyday for three months or more Sickness". That would give woman a better Idea what there in for! I've just got over my first trimester and the sickness has gone, although I will have off days! What you are experiancing is compleatly normal, so whatever happens, don't eat Bread or Pot noodles late! They are muder to bring back up!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?