Is This Normal -pg111460795818

5 Replies
Rhonda - April 27

I have been hurting in my back alot here in the last week. Also, I can hardly walk because I have a horrible pain in my right leg and the right side of my private area! Is this normal? I turned 36 wks pregnant last Monday.

nhb - April 27

Have you called the dr? I definitely would, and make sure they see you to see what's going on.

r - April 29

I called my Dr., his nurse said it was normal because my body's getting ready...but this has been hurting for over a month now.

jm - April 30

the right side of your private area could be your appendix. My ruptured years ago and its really painful. The pain in the right leg may be sciatica problems brought on by the pregnancy. Just a thought

r - May 2

I went to the Dr. today. He checked my cervix and stated that everything looked fine. He acted as though this is normal pains. I will be induced on May 15 using Cervidil...I'm a little nervous, I was induced w/my first born but not w/Cervidil...was just put on the drip. Is there a difference?

tifffani~edd 11/07/05 - May 2

Ahhh the joys of the final days. I was literally crawling for the last 2 weeks of my last pregnancy. My problem was the baby sitting on my Sciatic Nerve. Ouch! Cervidil and Pitocin are 2 totally different things. Cervidil "ripens" the cervix and helps it to dialate, Pitocin speeds up the labor process and makes the contractions stronger. I had both with my first pregnancy and ended up with a C section. Good luck to you! :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?