Is This Normal -pg113288819118

4 Replies
Marie - November 24

Well, I think I might be pregnant..but I don't really feel pregnant. Is this normal??

;)**;) - November 24

I'm 24 weeks almost, and I don't feel pregnant, except for a little thumping, and constant urinating. I didn't feel pregnant at all until I started having bad cramps from 4 weeks to 9 weeks. I feel totally normal. I didn't feel pregnant with my second baby last year until about month 5, and she came out totally fine, and it was a better labor than with my first. God Bless!

erin - November 26

Yes, it's very normal. There are some women who know the day they've concieved, but I certainly am not one of them. I don't ever feel pregnant until I'm showing significantly and the baby starts moving.

carrie - November 27

Hi I am not sure where to put this question but this is my second pregnancy and I am in my 6th week and I have a brownish discharge wehn i wipe it is not there everytime but most of the time when i was suppost to have my period i had a little pink but the smallest amount I just want to know if any one has had this brown discharge and what the outcome was as this is my second pregnancy and my first one was not sucessful thanks

To Carrie and Marie - November 27

Yes, it is normal to not feel pregnant. With my first 2 I didn't believe the pregnancy test results when they said positive. Carrie: This is my 10th pregnancy but 5th child. My 5 sucessful pregnancies I had brown discharge. I was around 6-7 weeks also and again I had it at 10 weeks. As, long as there is NO cramping nor heavy bleeding your okay..if you still feel like something is wrong call your doctor..don't stall go with your gut instincts!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion