Is This Normal -pg113949743618

3 Replies
knpandrews - February 9

Hello. I am finally pregnant and have a question about my br___ts. Yesterday they were extremely sore. Today they are not really sore at all. Is this normal. I am just at about 5-6 wks. HCG normal on blood test on Tues. and Progesterone was 8.88 should have been 10. Is it normal for the br___ts to be sore one day and not sore the next? Please help. So worries about M/C again.

Monica S - February 10

As soon as I found out I was pregnant (at four weeks) after IVF, my b___sts were very sore, that only lasted for a couple of days and now they are still a bit tender and swollen but not like the first couple of days.

knpandrews - February 11

Monica S... thank you for your response. My b___st are now tender again. It goes and comes. Its actually really odd. My doctor took more tests on Friday and said that my levels were good. My HCG went from 176 to almost 868 and my Progesterone went from 8.88 to 18.88. Now i just have to make it through till March 6 for the sonogram. Hope all is well. Thanks again monica S.

Drew - February 12

Don't worry, mine were sore as heck one day, and fine the next all the time. I'm 30wks right now, and baby's doing great. Chances are they'll be sore off and on through your pregnancy. Congrats on your bfp!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion