Is This Normal -pg115303206818

5 Replies
Kelly K1187 - July 16

Ok, so im 19yrs old and just found out im pregnant after two home tests that were negitive i finally got a positive test a few days ago and according to the computer im already like 6weeks pregnant the first day of my last period was May 20th. and well i havent had any kind of morning sickness or anything im tired alot and my br___ts are HUGE but another then that nothing is that normal?...

Gena - July 16

Yes it's normal. I never had any morning sickness either and my b___bs are still normal size. I was always tired early on though. Everyone experiences different symptoms. Good luck!

Kelly K1187 - July 16

thanks Gena that helps i was a little worried but hey i guess no morning sickness is a good thing to look foward too

annie24 - July 16

yes all normal. i was very tired until i reached 16 weeks and morning sickness kicked in the twice i was pregnant around 6 and half/ 7 weeks. good luck.

Erynn21 - July 16

I never had morning sickness everyone said that's when it would kick in around 6 weeks I got a little nauseated, but not sick. My b___sts changed shape didn't really get bigger, thank god I'm a D already, and I was super tired. I had really bad headaches from all the hormones. Good luck.

sahmof3 - July 16

There's such a wide range of normal. I've known ppl who were sick as dogs and others who never got sick who all have healthy babies- good luck!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?