Itchy Nipples -pg12274884248

3 Replies
KatieJ - November 23

Hello, I have a question I feel quite odd about asking. However, me and my boyfriend are not being safe about s_x at all, we are fully aware of the risks and don't mind if pregnancy happens. It's not something we're going out of our way to try for, but defintly won't mind if it happens. So we have been having s_x about once a day, and the past couple days he has "gone" in me. Well lately my nipples are so itchy. Way more than like the occansonal time that they may get itchy. It's too soon for me to take a pregnancy test, I really wish that I could. So i'm just wondering if anyone out there has expereinced this??

Grandpa Viv - November 25

If your period is due in about a week, it is possible for "sensitive nipples" to be a sign, but it would be from s_x a week ago, not a couple of days. Look for other signs in the coming week (peeing, discharge, PMS acting weird, appet_te, smells, dreams) and take a test using first morning pee when you are sure your period is late or light. Good luck!

jade-e-bug - November 28

I had that when I was preggers last year! Only my bean didn't stick... :(

chykia77 - November 29

I have very tender & itchy nipples. Almost to the point that the itch never seems to go away. However I am 6 weeks pregnant. I suggest taking a test when your definitely late so you don't drive yourself nuts! Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion