Just A Quick Question-pg110979502418

4 Replies
P - March 2

What are the earliest you can have pregnancy symptoms, and how early do they happen. I know everyone is different, just what to see. Sorry if this question has been asked.

E - March 2

Conception would be the earliest although most women do not experience symptoms until they have missed a period, or around the time a period is due. Even then, most of the symptoms tend to mimic those that you get at a period. All three of my pregnancies felt like af was around the corner. I did not start to experience true symptoms (fatigue, nausea) until 6 weeks gestation. Hope this helps:)

m - March 2

i was a month pregnant when i found out, i took an at home test, but my b___st were already sore and swollen, i thought it was because i was suppost to get my period but no, now my b___st are still sore and wont stop growing! that was the only sympton i had for a long time, i got lucky i had no sickness or anything, now my allergies are just kicking my b___t. good luck!

Billie - March 2

If I didn't take a preganacy test when I missed my period, I wouldn't have known that I was pregnant. I didn't get morning sickness and my b___bs didn't start to hurt until I was about 6 weeks. Everyone is different.

Blaise - March 2

I was feeling really heavy just above my pubic area and I had bit of gastro. Straight away I was so d__n tired all the time and this all happened when I was about 3-4 weeks pregnant and didnt know. I found out when I was 5 weeks. I was getting little cramps just like I was expecting my period as well, but it just never came! I am now 18 weeks today! I hated being pregnant to start off with even though I planned it but it was a horrible feeling for me until I was 3 and a half months and now I love it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?