Just Wondering-pg115160245118

4 Replies
tmuise1 - June 29

HI! I had miscarriage the end of May. May 26th to be exact. I had s_x 4 weeks after which was last Monday. I think that I may be pregnant again. The doctor told me it was fine to try again. I was sitting on the counch my partner thinks that my br___t look much like they did when I was pregnant. Could this be just leftover from pervious pregnancy or am I really pregnant again. I have had no period snice the miscarriage. It will be six weeks ago tomorrow.

SashaP - June 29

I was wondering the same thing. I had a D&C the day before you. I was 8 weeks pg with twins when I lost them. I have been having s_x since 3 days after the D&C and still no period. I'm going to start testing tomorrow. I feel pg I've been sick to my stomach all week so I don't know if it's that or my period coming. My b___st got bigger with the pregnancy and haven't gone back down to normal. How far along were you?

snugglybugglys - June 29

My SIL got prego after her D&C the first time she had s_x, which was I think 1 month after she said. Good luck!

tmuise1 - June 30

I was 11 weeks along but baby died at 6 weeks

SashaP - June 30

I'm very sorry for your loss. Are you having any symptoms? It may still be a little early but I had symptoms about a week after I conceived the last time but I was going through fertility treatments so it may have made them worst.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?