Just Wondering-pg115251072218

4 Replies
me123 - July 10

If it is possible to get pregnant if you've had s_x after you've had your period for the month? Thank you

princess-lu - July 10

right after? hmm chances are pretty low i think, i may be wrong but you ovulate 14-16 days after your period, you still could have a chance.. but small if i am correct.

me123 - July 10

it was about 5 days after my period. and right now im a lil nauseous, but i think it might be in my head. and im really hungry but kind of having symptoms that my period will come soon. but i dont know if they are pregnancy symptoms, period symptoms, or if im just being paranoid

Fatima - July 10

Everyone is different and ovulates different. If you have unprotected s_x, there is always a chance to get pregnant. I had s_x DURING my 2nd day of my period and it got cut off, and got pregnant.

Fatima - July 10

Oh, and just to add, when someone thinks they might be pregnant, they can have symptons. The mind is very powerful. But then again, when I was pregnant, I also had period cramps. Not to scare you but I guess the only way to find out is wait until your next period, if it doesnt come, then take a test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?