Just Woundering-pg114405871218

4 Replies
kblue20 - April 3

IM 20 and just got married, me and my husband are thinking about getting pregnet. we live in hawaii and we are going back home to texas in 5 months is it safe to fly pregnet. Im asking this because i had a misscarage at the age of 18, im very nerves that somthing bad could happen again.

corinne - April 3

You should be fine to ride in an airplane when pregnant.

Ceno - April 3

Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, you won't have a problem flying. The only time you're not allowed to fly is in your third trimester.

Stace - April 3

I'll be 16 weeks pregnant when I fly to Cyprus next week and have been told by doctor that I am fine to fly.

livdea - April 3

I'm six months pregnant and from Hawaii, but had to move when I found out I was PG. :( I just flew there a few weeks ago and came back to the mainland this past friday with no complications. The first time I flew over though I did have some bleeding, I was about 3 months pregnant and the dr said it was probably from the alt_tude change. It didn't however effect my baby. But this time I was fine. I have to tell you though...THE FLIGHT SUCKS! It's not the same when you are pregnant and flying!! Good luck girly, and I'm jealous you are still in Hawaii!! Soak up some sun for this montana girl!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?