Ladies Please Give Me Your Advise -pg111366950518

2 Replies
chezed19 - April 16

Hi. To cut a long story short i have found out that i am 5 weeks pregnant, although my stomach is massive already i have had to go out today & buy maternity clothes. Here is my dilema my dh & i have been trying for a year and for the past 2 periods they have been very different, much shorter, less bleeding & less pain, they were more like spotting, but at the time i thought nothing of it but now i am wondering if i could be further along than i am?(as i have heard that you can still have periods) has this happened to any other ladies. Please can you respond.

Sandra - April 16

Have not got any experience with it but i believe having a period is possible while pregnant, especially spotting. How did they determine you are 5 weeks pg? Was it with blood tests? HCG levels start dropping off late in the first trimester. Best is to get an u/s, it's not normal to have to wear maternity clothes at 5 weeks if this is the first. Wait a week before you get u/s because if you are indeed 5 weeks you won't be able to see much at this stage. Congratulations and good luck!

lynn - April 16

My mother has told me countless times how she had her period for 6 months when she was preggo with me. So unless you have heavy cramping or abnormal amounts of blood flow I think you will be just fine. Good luck :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?