New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password? Need Help?  
?? - December 9th, 2004 1:44 PM

Is that a sign that im preg.? I have alot of other sym. but a neg. test. I'm supposed to start today the 9th. If i'm preg. I would be like 4 weeks. Just wondering if any body has ever heard of that happening when preg. It is just a little bit of liquid. Clear. Thanks.

bump - December 9th, 2004 2:06 PM

bump

Jess - December 9th, 2004 2:14 PM

I am 28 weeks pregnant, and my breasts just started leaking the clear fluid, I am not sure if it happens to anyone that is only 4 weeks along (if you are in fact pregnant) Just wait and see if you start, if not...might still want to wait a couple of days before taking another test. Remember, stress can sometimes make your period late. Best of luck to ya

KM - December 10th, 2004 12:45 PM

it is a sign of pregnancy. and it can happen anytime some ppl it will start earlier than others. the clear liquid is called colostrum, it's a pre-milk.Keep in mind that MANY ppl have experiences with negative tests, when they are actually pregnant.Go to the doctor and get a blood test done, these are most acurate.I would also wait a week or two because 4 wks is still early and your HCG levels could be too low to show a positive test.

raysa vargas - August 23rd, 2005 4:09 PM

i didnt miss my period after having sex now ive missed 2 periods and im having symptoms also today liquid is coming out of my breast, am i pregnant?

*** - August 27th, 2005 11:37 PM

I am worried i may be pregnat.... But my breast arent really sore or swollen. I do urinate more often and i have stomach achs a lot but no head aches it has been two days and i feel preg but i hope im not because im not older that 13! Can some one please give me and idea if im preg or not!

confused - September 28th, 2005 7:11 AM

I am having the same problem. I think I am pregnant because my breasts have been leaking a clear fluid and they have never done that before. If I am pregnant it is not by more than a month. However, I have taken two tests and both came back negative. I even bought the most sensitive one I could find for detecting HCG. Is a blood test better than a urine test? I thought those things were 99% accurate!

pbj - September 28th, 2005 9:18 AM

Just to be on the safe side, I would speak with your doctor. I don't want to freak you out but, leaking breasts outside of pregnancy can happen and sometimes it can mean infection. Leaking breasts are very commom during most stages of pregnancy, I'm just not sure that early, esp. if your breasts don't seem sore or engorged.

cindy - September 29th, 2005 5:51 PM

glad i'm not the only one 24 weeks and that just happened to me for the first time...was a little freaked out b/c i thought that didnt happen until closer to the delivery time, but i asked my doctor, he said every thing is fine

Latoya - October 15th, 2005 3:03 PM

you could be pregnant or it could be your hormones or breast cancer so girl you need to see a doctor ASAP.

ANGIE - October 15th, 2005 3:25 PM

IT COULD BE A SIGN. BUT I HAD CLEAR/MILKY LIQUID COMING FROM MY NIPPLES WAY B4 I GOT PREGNANT. ITS NORMAL. BUT LIKE MY DOC SAID **DO NOT SQUEEZE** BECAUSE U CAN CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO UR BREAST BY DOING THAT

LL - October 15th, 2005 3:50 PM

I been having milk come from my breast since March. I have not had a regular period and my stomach is swollen and hard. The doctors say I am not pregnant, but my nipple never this before even when I squeeze. I have all the pregnancy signs and symptoms. They have check me for everything and say I am normal. I do not feel normal. I have grew out of my clothes. I feel movement in my lower abdomen, so if I am not pregnant then what is wrong with me.

tina - October 15th, 2005 7:39 PM

that happened to me b4 pregnancy & doc said it could be something w/the pituitary gland & sometimes cancer.get seen

LCK - December 16th, 2007 1:33 PM

I have had regular periods. out of no where if i sqeezed my left breast a little bit of liquid would come out about a small crumb size though. i am sick though so i dont know if all my symptons are right. Is the liquid normal to have once and a while. Or is that a sign that i am defently pregnant?

lizzybee - January 7th, 2011 11:17 AM

I am going through the same thing. Done 3 at home pregnancy test with all of them coming out negative. I got a blood test done and got the results back. It came out negative. Yet I'm having the symptoms of being pregnant. Go figure.

sexious - January 27th, 2012 9:01 AM

i test negative and water substance coming out my breast wen i squeeze it is it possible im still pregnant????? im only 2 weeks now

cmpowell530 - August 15th, 2012 7:19 PM

I had 2 blood tests and 2 urine tests, I was 6 weeks pregnant. 3 1/2 months later I experienced (experiencing) swollen breasts and little fluid leakage.

ADD A COMMENT:

Please login or register to post on this thread.
Start A New Discussion