Maternity Clothes-pg115014951818

7 Replies
Shanna McLaurin - June 12

I AM A VERY PETITE WOMAN AND I AM 4MTHS PREGNANT, IT IS SO HARD TO FIND CLOTHES TO FIT, I DONT NEED THOSE BIG PANTS WITH THE "KANGAROO POUCH" IN THE FRONT, BUT I NEED SOME SMALL MATERNITY CLOTHES, EVERYTHING IS TOO BIG! DO YOU KNOW OF ANY PLACES TO BUY SMALL MATERNITY CLOTHES AT REASONABLE PRICES? I AM SHOWING, SO I NEED EXTRA ROOM, BUT I AM NOT QUITE READY FOR THE "BIG" STUFF YET, WHAT DO I DO?

Been There - June 12

Elastic can be your best friend. I have one pair of pregnancy capris and two pairs of real maternity pants that someone gave me. The rest of my pants are regular clothes, 1 or 2 sizes bigger with elastic in the waist and they are a stretchable cotton. The pants I bought were much cheaper than maternity. clothes.

angie m - June 12

I am also very pet_te so when I was pregnant I would wear sports pants. They all had stretchy waist bands and where so comfortable and cute. I would also just buy T-shirts that were bigger. They also have some nice dress pants that have stretch waist bands. I had a black and a tan pair to wear when I went out some where that I had to dress up for or when I just wanted to look pretty. I also had some nice shirts to go with them. Just get some that are small. I liked the ones that tied in the back so I could tie back the extra material until I got bigger towards the end.

mom2be0606 - June 13

Hi, Old Navy and Gap have XS maternity clothes. Some of their bigger stores have maternity clothes or you can order them online(check out the sale page!)...hope this helps :)

clare - June 13

are you in uk? if yoyu are dorothy perkins have some great maternity clothes i get mine from there as i dont like the big elastic fronts they do some really nice things check out their website-www.dorothyperkins.com

mommie2b - June 13

Go to ebay I got all my maternity clothes there and they have some of the cutest maternity clothes small and there reasonable on prices. They have every brand of clothing you want in maternity.

KLT - June 16

I just hit 5 months and am still wearing alot of my regular clothes. Shirts are not so much a problem and really just buying the next size up or even a large works for me. I buy my dresses the next size up and i'm sure i'll be able to wear them after the baby is here. As far as pants go, I am still wearing a couple of my regular ones (just undo the b___ton and hang a shirt over it - nobody knows!). I've had a hard time with maternity pants, as most of them are too long or too big for me and too costly! I have actually found a couple great goucho's and capris at places like Target and Walmart that cost like $12 or so..and with flip flops and a flowy top, it looks cute!

HannahBaby - June 16

gap.com has nice clothes for really pet_t people....however, they are kinda pricey

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?