Metallic Taste-pg110366182828

7 Replies
twingle - December 21

Has anybody here had a metallic taste in their mouth during pregnancy and if so, was it more intense at different times of the day? I have had negative HPT's, but all I read about this is that it exists during pregnancy, and I have had this thing off and on for nearly 3 weeks now.

twingle - December 21

anyone?

bump - December 21

bump

lilmama - December 22

I get that a lot, especially when I eat certain foods.

Christine - December 22

I had it some in my first trimester..but it can also come from other things...like if you have had fillings and what not...(I dont have any)..so yeah I think its a sign as well..

twingle - December 22

I do have some fillings...they are about the only spot I'm NOT tasting it! :) Well, I'm due for AF again on the 26th so if it is late, lite, or nonexistent I will test AGAIN, argh. Man is it going to be awkward if I am...my youngest is only 17months.

Christine - December 22

Thats nothing to some of the woman I know...they have 3 month olds and baby's on the way...now thats scary..mine are 4 and 6...ripe age to help out...lol...good luck and have a good holiday

twingle - December 22

Ah, but I have 4yo twins, too...! This is going to sound really shallow, but I JUST LOST THE BABY WEIGHT from my youngest!!!! Oh, well...maybe if I am this will be the impetus needed to get my husband to agree to buying a larger house! Happy Holidays to you, too, Christine.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?