Miscarriage-pg111499795218

23 Replies
Baby - May 1

How do you know if you miscarried????

Laura - May 1

You will bleed like a really heavy period, you also might get really bad cramps for awhile. Some cramping is normal though and so is some spotting

dana - May 1

if your are charting your temps, after you ovulated they went up and stayed up until when your normal period would be and then continue high. If you have a fallen temp chart then its very likely you miscarried if you had already tested positive. Hope your ok

Baby - May 4

I never actually tested positive. I just really thought I was because I had all the pregnancy symptoms and i didnt get my period for a whole month. Actually I got spotting and since i heard that its called implatation bleeding i thought i was but I just got my period (normal) and for some reason i think i was and i miscarried.

Karen - May 4

I miscarried a week after my period was due. I know for a fact cause I tested postive. The cramps are really bad like bad pregnancy cramps and they dont go away actually they get worst. The bleed started off like spotting, then it was light, then dark red then I pa__s cloths then a big cloth which was the baby. After I bleed heavy for a week or so. Sorry to be so graphic but if your experience was simliar you proabably miscarried. You need to go to the doc to check to make sure everything is out if not they have to do a D&C. Mine was a complete miscarrage. Dont worry if it was there is hope. I am now almost half way through my pregnancy (going into 20 weeks) and everything is going fine I have a healthy normal baby boy on the way. I know its hard pyscially and emtionally. I got pregnant 3 months after my miscarriage. All the best.

Baby - May 4

TO KAREN: What do you mean you pa__sed cloths?? Do you mean like b___s of blood??

Karen - May 4

Yes b___s of blood. First they were really small. Then a big one. I suspected it was the baby. I took it up from the toilet using a cup and took it to the doc the next day and he said it was everything the baby, the sac etc. It was very painful. Just taughts of this bring tears to my eyes.

Baby - May 4

Im so sorry Karen. I just really want to know if i did lose my baby.How can i find out if i did if i never actually tested positive.I didnt want to be pregnant but if i was and lost it, it hurts because if i was i wouldve been extremely happy to have my own baby

Baby - May 4

To karen: Good luck to you and your baby boy!!!!!

Karen - May 4

Baby, that is fine part of healing is being able to talk or write about it. I glad that I can help someone. The only way to know for sure is a doc exam. They can do an ultrasound to see if a baby was inside. They will also need to see if you need a D&C, to clean your inside to prevent infection. I had a complete one, everything came out. Honestly I dont think I would want to know. A long time ago I suspected one but just decided not to find out. My friend who is a nurse told me that many women experience them without knowing and it is very common. I did not know that tell it happened to me. I always asumed it was a rare case. I dont know what is worst knowing or not knowing. Cause knowing brings a lot of emtionally pain that only heals with time. Best of luck

Baby - May 4

I had heard of women having miscarriages without even knowing that they were pregnant too.I read that women can lose the baby before a month pa__ses and the women still get their period when they are supposed to and for that reason they never find out that they were pregnant for at least 2 or 3 weeks

Baby - May 4

I would go to the doctor but im scared of finding out that i lost my baby. It would mess me up really bad so i just prefer to stay with the doubt and hopefully whenever i get pregnant everything goes fine

Baby - May 4

Yes my period was really late. This is my whole story:I got my period feb 12 and after a while i started to get pregnancy symptoms then on march 25 i got spotting for 4 days, I kept getting all kinds of symptoms and i didnt get my period until may 1 and i have a 28 day menstrual cycle so i think that i was pregnant and i had a miscarriage. I also went to the doctor before march 25 to get a blood test and it came out negative but the doctor told me that there was still a possibility of me being pregnant because every girls body is different and i probably had a low HCG level.

Baby - May 4

Can you have a miscarriage by having s_x?? Im asking because there was one time that i was having s_x with my boyfriend and i couldnt take it, it hurt really bad like it kept hitting something inside and i told him, we stopped and all of a sudden like in less than a minute i got extreemely bad cramps. It hurt so bad, they wouldnt go away and i even started crying because of the pain. I had never felt that way especially when i have s_x with my partner

Karen - May 4

Based on my calculations (I am no expect though, I just use to track my period by the "counting method" and I too am a 28 day cycle) In March your cycle could have been changing that is why your period was so late. Then from Mach 25 to May 1 I would say you were about 7 weeks (the spotting could have been implementation, sperm and egg coming together). When I did my test the first time they were light pink and the doc test came out neg cause HCG was low. Normally the first couple of weeks HCG level is low. S_x normally will not or should not cause a miscarriage. My bf and I started having s_x when I was about 8 or nine weeks and I was ok. It was proabally a miscarriage already happening. Dont worry cause when it is happening there is nothing to do to prevent it and there was nothing you did to cause it. So do not blame yourself.

Baby - May 4

Ok but do you think i was pregnant and i miscarried

Baby - May 4

When you said "it was probably a miscarriage already hapeninng" were you talking about how the miscarriage was already happening when i was having s_x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?