Mood Swings-pg110368466453

3 Replies
Josie - December 21

I've been having horrible mood swings.One minute I'm happy and the next minute I'm so depressed.I was just wondering if anybody has any tips in dealing with that..or anything I can do to try and get out of that.I feel like shit....

Christine - December 22

No tips..sorry...try to talk to the friends/family/and mate...let them know a head of time that its a "pregnancy" thing and you are sorry...I go through them too...actually went through one with my doc the other day so I feel kinda bad...I'll let her know next visit..but hey if anyone should understand it should be her(lol)...good luck and hang in there...things will get better

kate - December 22

Sorry to hear Josie.Your hormones are going crazy and can't be helped! I haven't suffered mood swings but "b___hiness" for sure! I hear myself talking to hubby but I can't stop myself.I just explain to him it must be hormones....plus I'm only PMS b___hy once a month usually...not almost everyday! I also had a melt down after first visit to dr. office...I got a useless nurse practioner...who freaked me out on almost everything...I'm 39.Hang in there and talk to anyone who will listen.Remember women talk and men fix.

Josie - December 22

Thanks for your posts.. I guess I just gotta stick it out and and deal with it....

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?