Morning Sickness-pg110787906718

4 Replies
Ruby - February 8

Does morning sickness come on gradually or do you wake up throwing up one morning? I have had less of an appet_te the last few days and can't eat as much as I used to. Is it going to get worse or do some women only experience it like this and nothing more? I am almost 6 weeks (not exactly sure how to calculate that)

C - February 8

Pretty sure that some people just get the nausea feeling like they are going to throw up and that's it, just queasy. I think that is still considered morning sickness.

Susan - February 8

I am now almost 10 weeks pregnant and started getting morning sickness at around 6 weeks. It seems to be getting worse. At first I felt the nausea only and then I started vomiting. I feel this way all day long. It has gotten so bad that the doctor prescribed something for me. The pills help a lot. Now I am not vomiting but I still occasionally feel the nausea. Some women never get morning sickness while others do. Maybe you will be one of the lucky ones!

Amber - February 25

That's how morning sickness started with me last week and 1/2 ago (4 1/2 weeks) now I am 6 weeks, and vomiting in the am... and feeling yucky all day long!

Julie - February 25

I haven't actually vomited just felt like a had to. Started at about 6 1/2 weeks. I didn't get it with my son until 8 weeks and it lasted till 12 weeks. I am hoping this time it doesn't last that long I am only 71/2 weeks. now. YUK

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?