Mrs R-pg113232719918

7 Replies
MRS.R - November 18

Hey guys i just got my BFP.. I had a miscariage in july of this year and i sure hope this one sticks.. Just wanted to share my news..

Lacy - November 18

Well, first off all, congrats on your new pregnancy! Im sorry for your loss in July, im sure that it's really hard not to worry this time. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and may you and your new baby be blessed! Keep us updated on your progress.

sorry - November 18

what does BFP stand for?

r - November 18

Hey that's great news...and try not to worry I had a mc at the begining of this year and am now 29wks into a healthy pregnancy so it will be ok I went thru worries the first 12wks but things are going great for me and am sure they will for you as well...good luck take care ( :

to sorry - November 18

I wondered the same when I first got here... it means Big Fat Positive I believe

chelsey - November 18

Congratulations MRS R.!!!!!!!!!! You must be so excited! That is awesome new! I'll be praying for you and your little fetus!!!!!

MRS.R - November 18

Thanks guys!! I am so nervous and scared.. My Doctor won't see me until Dec.14 So i will be a basket case until then. But, at least maybe i will have some rea__surance by Christmas that everything is going smoothly. Thanks again for all your thoughts. Take care

tiffani :o) - November 18

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! All the best to you girlfriend. :o)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?