Mucus Plug-pg110012106369

6 Replies
Candace - November 10

How will I know if I have lost my mucus plug? If this pregnancy goes the same as my last I could Have this baby any day!

Shalee - November 10

You could loos the mucus plugs in small unnoticable chunks, however you are more likely to loose it in one piece. It is usually tinged with some blood which is normal and nothing to worry about. Remember though, the loss of a mucus plug doesnt mean the baby is coming right away. Some woman loose their entire mucus plug and dont have baby for a week later. Better to keep track of contrx as a sign of labor. Good luck Shalee

andria - November 12

your mucus plug is this big slightly yellow and foggy looking goo. it is pretty big , i lost mine 2 days before i delivered.

KM - November 12

Some women don't even lose their plug until they are in labour.I wouldn't rely on it as a sign of anything. Just watch for contractions and or leaking waters

Martha Stewart - November 18

It will look like someone blew their nose in your panties

lilmama - November 21

when you go to the bathroom, you will wipe and wipe and wipe and there will seem to be no end. It looks like snot. If you are close to labor it will be streaked with brown or pink. But if it is bright red blood you need to call your doc immediatley. This is how it happened for me anyway, but everyone is different. You will know either way though

andrea bailey - November 28

iam 7 weeks preg am have lost green snot and then this morning lost clear gel like clue is this normal please help

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?