Mucus Plug -pg116888261413

4 Replies
SavannahP - January 15

I know this is sick and I apologize in advance. Before leaving for work this morning I used the restroom as normal but I noticed my urine was darker than it has been and there was something in the toliet! I had already flushed so I couldn't examine it further. I am not sure what I am looking for as far as a mucus plug and I feel fine...Can anyone please help and inform me on what I should be looking for! Oh I am 33 weeks pregnant so I am not sure if it is to soon! Thanks ^_^

rj_80 - January 15

I;m no expert but read that that can be possible (according to my Baby Bible!!) and that it can happen at about that time? What do others think? I think you're okay!

keyonsmom - January 15

your mucus plug will look like mucus nothing special it's one of those things that once you see it you just know. Mine came out a good 5 days before i had my son so the baby could be coming call ur doctor tell them and they'll let you know what you should do next. Good luck.

SavannahP - January 15

Thanks so much ...First time mom you know so evey little thing freaks me out! I go to the doctor tomorrow so I will be sure to mention it.

SaraH - January 15

I suppose it could have been the plug, however, I often have some discharge that ends up in the tolet after peeing. It's just kind of white/cloudy swirls in the water (Sorry TMI) They check my urin at every OB appointment so I know it's not a big deal, and I'm sure it's not my plug so...did it look like it could have been that? Anyways, just keep an eye on your urin to see if you see anything agian other wise wouldn't worry to much. --and from what I hear you can start loosing the m/c even before 33 w so I don't think it's too soon. Good luck.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?