My Period -pg112966340218

4 Replies
Cook - October 18

Heres my question i had s_x a week and 4 days ago i came on my period today (i think its my period) and i took the tesst also to day but it said negitive do i need to wait a little longer to see if im pregnant or should i go wit what the test says.

Amy - October 18

Hi. Is your period on time and its usual color and flow? I am asking because you can have implantation bleed that is "different" than your normal period. I would say that if it's on time and the same as usual, you are probably not pregnant. That being said, it's not impossible to bleed and still be pregnant. If it would make you feel more sure, it wouldn't hurt to wait a few days and test again. Hope everything turns out the way you want. God bless!

Bobbi - October 18

I had my period on the 30th of Sept, 31 of sept, and 1st of Oct, and i had s_x on the 10th of October...could i be pregnant...my boyfriend and I didnt use protection, because we would love to have a child, so could i? my boyfriend wants to take a test now...but its only been a week. I want to wait to see if i get my period or not...what should i do?

Cook - October 18

Amy my period is like 2 weeks early its a little odd color so idk

Bobbi - October 18

i never got my period yet...and i havent had any implantation bleeding thanks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?