Need Help-pg110335865472

1 Replies
amy - December 18

Me and my boyfriend were havein s_x and there was a hole in the condom after he pulled out it was a small one..He didnt c_m in the condom it was a spermaside condom. Could i be Pregnant?????

Mellissa - December 19

Condoms aren't 100% effective, no form of birth control is. You can get pregnant even if the condom works exactly as it should and there are no holes, tears or slippage. When you have s_x (unless one of you is physically unable to procreate) you can always get pregnant, no matter how many forms of birth control you use. Using condoms just reduces the risk of pregnancy and more importantly, transmitting STD's. The hole you found in the condom just takes it's effectiveness (which can be as good as 97% or so, if used exactly as it should be) and reduces it. It doesn't matter if he didn't c_m inside you with the condom on as the pre-c_m a man produces before he ejaculates contains sperm as well. Your chances of being pregnant are much less than if you had used no condom and he hadn't pulled out but, as I said, there is always a chance... just a lesser one in your case. I'd get on the pill as a backup plan to your condoms (still use them though, they help protect against STD's!) but remember, the pill is only 97-98% effective too. I know, I was on it for 9 years and still managed to get pregnant this past May! Just know that if you are having s_x, even if you are careful, there is still risk involved and it's no use worrying yourself sick everytime you think you may have had an accident. Wait quietly until you're a few days late on your period and take an at home test.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?