Need Some Advice-pg119256341219

2 Replies
Justagal - October 16

Hiya.. I'm single and 30 yrs old... My friend and her husband got talking about wanting babies one day. I told my friend that i wanted a baby but had no bf or a man to "help" me with that. After a few days my friend called me back and said that her and her husband were talking and that if I wanted a baby I could have one with her husband.. We tried in August but nothing and now it's all I can think about.. Does this seem right or wrong? I need advice of any kind so don't be shy Thanks

tish212 - October 16

I understand ur want for a baby...however I don't agree with ur method...I mean ur friend is ok with u sleeping with her husband? I am sure she says she is but honestly I can't imagine that it is healthy for their marriage. nor ealthy for ur friendship with her. I just think that eventually this could get sour...what if he gets u preg and his wife can't then what if they decide they want ur baby since it is half his? and how do u plan to explain this to ur child? this is ur daddy and shes my best friend...I slept with him to have u...? I am not trying to be mean or negative.... just I don't think this is gonna turn out happily in the end. have u considered a donor? or adoption? please know I understand ur want I just fear that this is going to end in a nightmare for u... hugs

FrancesM - October 16

Yikes, I would not do that for anything in the world. I think it would ruin everyone's relationship. What about a sperm clinic...Good Luck and I hope things don't get messy for you.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?  
Start A New Discussion