Need Some Help Please-pg111166838018

1 Replies
SADLY - March 24

my bf of over a year was glad when he found i was pregnant. now im 10 weeks preg. and he has to move out of my house (very long story) its not like we are breaking up at the moment, but we both see it coming. now, since he hasnt saved money to get an apartment and he doesnt want to live with his family cause they use drugs and hes an EX drug user himself and doesnt want to start again. he has chosen to go back to the state we first came from NJ (now in FL). he also lies so much about everything. hes a c_mpulsive lier. should i be happy hes gettin away. are relationship isnt so good and we both needed to get out of it. but when we found out i was preg he was happy and wanted to try again. i didnt but now that he wants to leave im upset. i dont want him to go. what should i do.

Maleficent - March 24

seiously, let him go. the two of you need to focus on becoming parents. this baby is so much more important than trying to hang onto a failing relationship. part on good terms, keep in touch. the baby will be better off having a mom and dad who are happy on their own than a mom and dad who are struggling and together.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?