Negative Blood Test And HPT Still Pregnant Pg1250737063

1 Replies
eva2213 - August 19

Hi, I am 30 yrs old, and have a 4 1/2 yr old. I am one week late for my period, the last period I had started on July 18th and lasted about 6 days, which is normal for me. The 6th day is very very light. Anyway, I never am late, except when I found out I was pregnant before. I have been alittle sick to my stomach, have had weird cramps, and my br___ts and nipples have grown, from last night to today seems to have grown a 1/2 cup size and are achy, especially my nipples. I have taken 2 hpt and had a blood test yesterday, all negative. Is it possible to still be pregnant? When should I test again. I see posts like this but not really any answers for anyone. Please help me, I dont think swollen and achy br___ts could be my body faking me out. Also, I have been tired, actually lost a few pounds, been constipated (have gi problems, usually go at least 3 times a day, very soft) and my temp has been higher than usual. Please advise, someone, please...

Grandpa Viv - August 20

Eva, my rule of thumb is not to place too much belief in a negative test other than a quant_tative blood test, until two weeks late. That is especially true if you had full intercourse close to ovulation and have good signs. After two weeks, the odds start going up that a cyst or some other hormone imbalance is responsible. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?